– Kate Middleton‘s official portrait was unveiled today and while everyone and their queen mother hated it, the Duchess of Cambridge apparently thought it was “amazing” and “brilliant.” Because calling it “a steaming heap of monkey feces” is not language becoming of the future Queen of England.
– As if Beyoncé’s plate wasn’t full enough, the pop superstar is rumored to be the new face of H&M.
– Unofficial sexiest man alive Ryan Gosling appeared on Conan last night where he brought up a very lucky studio audience member to do the heavy lifting for him:
– 9-year-old Oscar nominee Quvenzhané Wallis won the Best Young Actor prize at last night’s Critics’ Choice Awards for Beasts of the Southern Wild and had the most adorable speech ever. And we’re openly stealing her pooch purse.
– Tina Fey hopes someone’s boob falls out at the Golden Globes on Sunday. It’s the Globes so she’ll be lucky if that’s all that falls out.
– A male model and water balloons: a love story. Because we’re in love with it.