– Today marks the one year anniversary of Whitney Houston‘s death (may she rest) and what better way to celebrate the legend and The Voice than with some of the fiercest drag queens lip synching for her life.
– Melissa McCarthy, come on down! The price was right for Identity Thief, which dominated the box office over the weekend with a $36.6 million opening.
– Madonna and her sweaty boobs are now on Instagram.
– Snoop Lion (née Dogg) wants to educate the children about his favorite pastime/raison d’être — marijuana
– But despite the playa hatred, Ocean delivered a queertastic performance of “Forrest Gump.”
– Lady Gaga considers ARTPOP to be her first “real” album and promises it will be “fun, dirty dance music.”
– Ellen Degeneres was, shall we say, titillated by Katy Perry‘s decolletage at the Grammys. Portia, however, remains unimpressed.
– And Ellen, being an equal opportunity flesh peddler, had Calvin Klein’s new It boy Matthew Terry strip down on her show: