– Supermother of the World RuPaul thinks the Golden Globes can shauntay away since awards shows are just “the popular, beautiful rich kids from high school putting on a show to congratulate themselves.”
– Globe-winning Girls auteur Lena Dunham is among the celebs pledging not to get married until the gays have the same right, despite her boyfriend, fun.‘s Jack Antonoff being ripe for the tapping.
– Vogue‘s André Leon Talley had an adorable kiki about fashion and accented “é”s with Oscar nominee Quvenzhané Wallis:
– The Human Rights Campaign will add another trophy to EGOTer Whoopi Goldberg‘s shelf when they honor her with their Ally for Equality Award on February 2 for her LGBT activism
– 300 and Man of Steel director Zack Snyder may (or may not) be directing a Star Wars movie outside of but parallel to the next trilogy. Confused? So is New York Mag.
– And the winner for “Best Tweet of 2013 So Far” goes to Anna Kendrick: Ugh – NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered “inappropriate”
– Lindsay Lohan fired her longtime lawyer Shawn Holley. And in news from the not-too-distant future, Lindsay Lohan’s heading to jail.
– Cirque du Soleil has added a hot “Scottish Fantasy” component — complete with assless kilts — to their sensual circus, Zumanity. We’d blow those bag pipes any day.