• Openly gay Representative Tammy Baldwin on ENDA:
I have always been a strong supporter of guaranteeing full civil rights for all in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. My work on this issue will continue until these protections become law.
I am under no illusions about the challenges of achieving our goal. But, the quest for advancement of civil rights in our nation has
never been easy. It is precisely because of the discrimination these groups experience that this legislation is needed.
Baldwin’s far ballsier than fellow homo-politico Barney Frank.
• Researcher wins prize for robot marriage thesis: “Intimate Relationships with Artificial Partners”.
• Janet Jackson puts out weave fire at In Touch party. Jackson’s brother, of course, made headlines when his hair caught on fire while filming a 1983 Pepsi commercial. Weird.
• Google’s gays – also known as the Gayglers – love being gay at Google. And they want you to join them…
• Was Howard Kurtz’s CBS national guard scoop plagiarized?
• Gay dads offer tips on coming out late in life. Sample: “Act your age”. Related: dress appropriately. You know who you are…
• Republican staffers love Michael Rogers.
• Kanye West enters the jewelry business.
• Kids think Christianity anti-gay.