The Mister Global beauty pageant crowned a new winner last weekend, in a flurry of skin, skimpy outfits, and profound interview segments that educated everyone about how to achieve world peace in the time of Trump. The pageant, which was held this year in Thailand, featured an array of handsome contestants who charmed the judges, and the globe, with their winning smiles and sparkling personalities.
Below are some of our favorite contestants, as seen in their Instagram pics.
1. Mister Spain is looking for someone to help him with his body oil applications.
2. Mister Myanmar models a traditional look from his country, although the thigh muscles are optional
3. Mister Panama has a joke: “What’s black and white and sexy all over?” (Answer: see photo below!)
4. Mister Korea is from Seoul and his hobbies include working out and being really attractive.
5. Mister Iraq can serve daytime executive realness.
6. Mister India says pageants are hard work and he wants to take a nap.
7. Mister Czech Republic doesn’t let his beard cover up his smile.
8. Mister Kazakhstan knows a body like that requires a lot of work.
9. Mister England is hiding quite a nice surprise beneath his Aldi uniform.
10. Mister Chile is thinking about something very serious. Meanwhile, we’ll think about his abs.
11. Mister Brazil is the 2017 Mister Global champion. He and his baby blues say “?????? ????,” which is “Sawasdee krab,” Thai for “Hello!”