– Calvin Klein‘s “ex-gay” ex-boy toy/professional trashbag Nick Gruber barely had a chance to roll out of the gutter when he totaled his new boyfriend’s BMW while on a date with a ladyfriend. Still, the worst part about this story is that he was hit by a PT Cruiser.
– R&B golden boy Frank Ocean got in trouble with the boys in blue for being in possession of some green while presumably bumping Channel Orange and going 95mph in a 60mph zone.
– Video of Twilight “star” Bronson Pelletier being twilit and peeing in an airport went viral as did allegations that he was on meth. But he’d like you to know he’s not breaking bad since his teeth are fine and he was just publicly drunk, thank you.
– Meanwhile, here’s Meryl Streep on the subway in the 80s. Just an Oscar-winning lady of the people.
– Supermodel Naomi Campbell was on the receiving end of violence this time around when she was mugged in Paris and suffered an injured leg. Not to worry, though, her billionaire boyfriend flew her by private jet to Colorado for immediate(?) care by one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the world. She’ll be storming the runway in no time.
– The 85th annual Academy Awards will pay tribute to the 50th anniversary of the James Bond franchise as well as the 300th anniversary of Sean Connery‘s birth.
– One of our favorite webseries, Got 2B Real is coming to an end and it’s going out with a big, fat, two-part series finale. Honestly, we’d prefer more of the divas and less of the two queens hosting it, but we’ll leave the shade to Patti and co.